2 channel's reactions after the jump
- The other day and today's episodes were really good. I think the co-stars and the script really shined brighter than Nounen-chan
- I didn't watch the 1st episode, but how come the lead character can speak the Iwate prefecture dialect even if she grew up in Tokyo?
- These Asadoras (morning dramas) are capable of getting pretty high ratings if they just do them normally, not like the previous trend wherein they were trying to conduct a revolution by saying "We'll change how Asadoras are viewed!".
- It's been a long time since we had a newcomer who has this feeling of translucence. As expected of someone who hails from the Kansai region!
- I haven't been able to see all the episodes but yesterday's was interesting. Kudokan's style really showed
- （‘ｊ’）/ Jye!
- A scene from yesterday's episode.
- Rena Nounen (19) and Ai Hashimoto (17)
- My 3-year old daughter always starts dancing once she hears the opening song
- So what the heck did "Jun to Ai" (previous drama) try to achieve?
- Stop bashing the previous dramas all the time. "Jun to Ai" still managed to remain in people's memories, regardless if it was for the wrong reasons or not, so it was still a huge success. And thanks to that, Amachan looks so much more interesting.
- She's cute, but she doesn't have any boobs, not even the slightest.
- Even when she was running down the slope towards the sea, it didn't even budge.
- Scriptwriting ability
- Kudokan>>>>>>>>(an insurmountable wall)>>>>>>>>>>Yukawa
- It really is a fun show. The're trying too hard to popularize that "Jye jye jye" though
- I dowloaded the opening song and set it as my alarm on my cellphone. Every morning, I finish the entire song first before I turn it off. It really was a good buy for me
- My impression of Kudokan was that he was the type of person who liked writing short gags, but I was pleasantly surprised that he's actually able to express the character's feelings pretty well
- This girl really is cute. I would have understood it if the media hyped Nounen more than that Gouriki.
- I always thought that Kudokan and Director P were the types who had "a core following which doesn't translate to ratings" but this has become a hit for them
- Please increase Yoshiyoshi Arakawa's screen time! I want to see that dumb-looking face more often!!
- All the townsfolk have such deep characters! I LOL'ed so much at the M3NSP (Minamisanriku nantoka suppe) meeting LOL
- I think that even the older viewers are having fun because of the inclusion of these stories of the townsfolk, and not just focusing on the younger ones.
- I honestly can't hide my disbelief of the fact that 22% of households are tuned in to the TV at 8:00~8:15 in the morning
- Both my parents are 70 years old.
- This is the first time they asked me to teach them how to record a TV program.
- Kudokan is so amazing!
- This is huge
- Even I who almost never watched Asadoras my entire life am watching this. The cast lineup is really extravagant, I was drawn into this by Nounen and Ai Hashimoto.
- It's true that the opening is really good.
- Rena Nounen-chan was really good
- The episodes this week are the best ones yet
- Kyon-kyon's flashback scene was good too
- It's not exceptionally that good, it's just that the previous drama was so shitty, this one looked so good.
- I laughed at Hiroshi and his dad's exchange yesterday. And yeah, Rena Nounen is really cute.
- Wow, this surpassed Ume chan!
- She's so cute! I think I'd still be able to bear watching this drama because of her even if the scriptwriting was bad
- What a cute Amachan
- The drama has really been good recently. I'm a bit worried that it might go downhill from here
- The subject is pretty mainstream. It's actually a mystery to me as to why they haven't been doing this from the beginning. They're always trying to do off-beat dramas. I don't understand what they're trying to pull
- Nounen looks like an idol with her huge black eyes, and right now her freshness and pureness are her selling points. Ai Hashimoto on the other hand has the look of a distinguished actress and is actually already gaining attention. I'm not sure though who will survive in showbiz from here on out.
- Orthodox stories like this are what Asadoras should be
- It's really good but I really do understand that it's also partly because of its predecessor. It's like the viewers who had built up all their stress from watching that just got relieved by this one and are in a festive mood. Kudokan should thank Yukawa by sending him a box of cakes
- It's now been blown out of the water that Mita's scriptwriter is just a second-rate Asadora try-hard, but Kudokan seemingly will be improving his status
- So either Kyoko Koizumi, Rena Nounen or Nobuko Miyamoto will be hosting the Kouhaku this year huh.
- Even my dad is watching this so it must really be something