She doesn't feel out of place in her drama appearances
- I think she fits lesbian-like roles
- I haven't seen her in variety shows lately
- For me, I know that she's properly doing her roles in dramas but something seems off due to her extremely large boobs
- I heard that she studied acting really hard since she realized that she wont survive showbiz with just her boobs
- I liked her making good use of her assets in her role in "Yama Onna Kabe Onna"
- She's a really good actress. I liked her acting in "20th Century Boys"
- I recall her looking grotesque without makeup on
- She also looks very natural when hosting "Cambria Kyuuden"
- But I feel bad for her since her husband's like that
- She's an example of an actress who succeeded in wiping her old image away. I hope she continues to live on with her acting skills, I wonder though until when she'll keep on appearing in Cambria.
- She was so good in that sadistic role in "One Night"