- That's like asking which is dirtier, shi+ or puke
- Akimoto did something ruthless and greedy when I was a kid so it's Akimoto
- Looking back, has Tsunku really done anything terrible?
- Even when he marketed Red, Green and Yellow separately he still composed all the songs right?
- Akimoto's the one who always makes advances at his talents.
- Akimoto. He's like the controller of Geishas. At least Tsunku has left behind hit songs and dance steps.
- And that is why Tsunku will never surpass Akimoto
- Tsunku is a "creator" after all. Meanwhile, Akky is a "fixer"
- Akimoto by a mile.
- He's made advances at his talents and even married one
- Tsunku wasn't able to become completely evil. That's why Kansai-people are called naive
- I heard that Tsunku pays his talents really well. Isn't Akimoto the bigger evil by a landslide?
- Tsunku still manages to compose songs.
- He's a creator after all.
- There's no way that the person who created Azuki-chan is evil
- Tetsuya Komuro... Someone who purely loves music
- Tsunku... Someone who just admired and wanted the title
- Yasushi Akimoto... Someone who just wants to make money
- Has to be Akimoto, he even ruined SEGA, and also makes advances at his own idols
- You don't even have to compare the two
You guys, you just hate Akimoto because you're jealous that he has such a pretty wife despite having a face like that
- According to OB members of Onyanko and the staff members at that time, it seems that Mamiko Takai was actually the one who initiated it by asking him out
- When it comes to being tacky then there's no mistaking it that Akimoto's on top
- I heard that he pays proper wages to Makoto-chan who even looks like a half-NEET
- Akimoto by a mile. My image is that Tsunku is intelligent while Akimoto is cunning.
- Here are the members that Tsunku cut, but Yasushi Akimoto put into AKB
- Akimoto is smarter since he lets the pros compose the songs
- Yasushi Akimoto isn't the mastermind who holds the power, but I think he's like a walking ad billboard.
- And that's why there are these scandals that occur, like that one with Sayaka Akimoto
- Tortoise Matsumoto said that Tsunku had a terrible attitude when he was still popular
- Tsunku isn't evil, he's just a giddy old man
- Akibuta (buta=pig) is the bigger evil, no doubt. Even the members' different talent agencies are within this guy's calculations
- If you Google about Akimoto's bad deeds then a lot of stories will come out but there's not a single particular incident you can pinpoint. If you had to choose then it would be the fact that he married one of the Onyankos right. What do you guys know about the industry? LOL
- Akimoto, with Nae Yuuki the deciding factor
- Akimoto is just one or two steps ahead as a producer
- Akimoto probably won't die peacefully
- Akimoto is fiendish for suddenly marrying Takai right after she established a personal fanclub just as Onyanko split up. I wonder how things would have gotten out of hand if 2Channel existed in that day and age
- When you compare the two, Tsunku seems to have the cleaner image but everything he does is actually just a pale imitation of what Akimoto is doing. Akimoto is much better in the sense of turning trash into gold.
- If you think of something Tsunku has done evil, then it would be the fact that he dumped SharanQ's bassist
- This is Akimoto's method:
- He just keeps increasing his talent base while spreading them out across different talent agencies.
- Each agency will then be desperate to hype up their talents. If this succeeds, then all the money rolls into Akimoto. If it doesn't then there's actually no risk for Akimoto.
- Akimoto destroyed the finale of "Pokeberu ga naranakute"
- But I think that Tsunku is the one who properly gives the kids their wages
- Tsunku is like this relative you have who just comes to see you every once in a while
- If you're from the generation who knows about Akimoto's past then you won't believe why people would even consider joining projects he's launched. The young ones now just know about AKB.
- Tsunku is like a deteriorated Akimoto who just can't seem to cross that line. Akimoto is a scum of the earth Yakuza
- Tsunku is an honest, but slightly nasty old man. Akimoto is the embodiment of evil
- I can imagine Akimoto thinking of different ways to exploit people
- Errr... Tetsuya Komuro
- モ―娘 今たまに聞くといい曲多いよな
- Even when I listen to them once in a while, Morning Musume really has some good songs
- Tsunku never made advances at Hello Project talents, to the point where Mikiti Fujimoto even said "I thought Tsunku-san was gay" when he got married. It seems though that he partied so much during his SharanQ days, it was even reported that he slept with a gay person
- Since Tsuji-chan and Kago-chan were reported as high taxpayers, you knew that Hello Project were paying their talents properly
- You can feel love coming out of Tsunku. On the other hand, Akimoto has this something so nasty that you want to look away from it
- Tsunku was a band member after all. He's really someone who knows how tough it is in the business
- Tsunku seems to be the one with affection.
- But it also seems like you won't get a future with Tsunku
- Tsunku is more evil since he didn't even let them attend school
- I guess it can't be helped, maybe I should write something good about Akimoto.
- He was amazingly good at reading the situation in "Waremedepon".
- But he's shitty other than that