"I'll be 42 (this year)... I really have to think about it"
"I really wish I could say that (on marrying within the year). But it probably won't happen this year"
Left to right: Soma Suzuki, Keiko Toda, Seiko Niizuma
- TOKIO's Matsuoka commended this guy for being the most professional among all Johnny's talents
- I was expecting an explanation about the stage play when I opened this thread, but there was nothing about it
- And so, what's this stage play about?
- Is he competing with TOKIO's leader on who can stay single longer?
- I can't help but think that musicals and stage plays exist for celebrities who don't have jobs
- He's not enthusiastic at all. What's this?
- He has some crazy otaku fans right? Is that why he can't marry?
- い っ く ぜ♪ Ikuze!
. ((o(・ω・` )(ｏ)) バリ Bari ＢＯＤＹ！ バリ Bari ＢＵＤＤＹ！
((ｏ(´・ω・)o)) i 張りきってー Harikitte
ヽ ヽ ♪
ガ ッ ツ ～♪ Guts!
- Never in my entire life have I seen or heard of a girl who says she's a fan of Sakamoto from V6
- Despite being the leader, he has zero presence
- Good for him he's from Johnny's
- Atsuhiro Sato
- Koji Uchiumi
- Masahiro Nakai
- Goro Inagaki
- Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- Shigeru Joshima
- Taichi Kokubun
- Masayuki Sakamoto
- Hiroshi Nagano
- Shingo Murakami
- Let these guys marry already
- Even if he's saying that he won't marry within the year, he might get married around the new year LOL
- I almost never see Johnny's singing on TV but when I did see V6 by chance, I really thought that this Sakamoto guy sings really well. I even tell others that he's probably the best singer in Johnny's
- Sakamoto-san can sing and dance so I guess he'll be a good fit.
- But Soma-san is still so young. Is his voice still the same as before?
- I thought Kokubun was going to get married, what happened to that?
- I don't think he had that many fans to begin with so there won't be any problem even if he does, right?
- A few days ago, there were tons of V6 fans in Harajuku since they were performing there, and this guy had quite a lot of fans LOL
- Wasn't there someone rumored to be going out with him for a long time? Who was it again?
- Does Inohara have a kid?
- There's TOKIO's Yamaguchi who did an episode of his children and family.
- Then there's KimuTaku who never talks about his family.
- What's up with this disparity? Is this the agency's strategy?
- His actual partner is Sasamoto (?)
- I've never been able to distinguish him from TOKIO's leader since before
- I heard that Kinki Kids even got a car from otaku fans. I guess these Johnny's talents just can't get married since these otakus will all go away
- Does he even have a partner?
- If it wasn't for Johnny's, he'd just be an old man with huge nostrils