Koyuki appeared in Tamori's "Waratte II tomo" program and talked enthusiastically about her labouring experience in South Korea.
Koyuki decided to have her 2nd child delivered in Korea after finding that Seoul's hospital is "advanced in postnatal care". She revealed that she stayed in an postnatal caring facility for 2-3 weeks after giving the birth. Koyuki enthusiastically spoke about the care she was given and even said "The reality is this sort of service is not provided in Japan. I hope this will increase in Japan as well". Koyuki also said that seaweed soup is good for the breastmilk. Host Tamori said that the same soup is also good for the hair
You're the one to talk after running away from the hospital during the night
Koyuki: "Everything is advanced in Korea. I hope Japan follows its example". It felt as if she kept repeating this throughout the program
So she's still promoting that postnatal facility according to her original plan huh
There's been a lot of nasty stealth marketing schemes employed by celebrities nowadays... Penny auction, Lasik surgery... the kind of ones that will hurt the uninformed
She still hasn't learned her lesson LOL. Japan also offers postnatal care in hospitals you know
- 夜逃げ女優 っていうイメージが増えただけ
My image of her as moonlight fleeter just got stronger
I'm surprised that she's still trying to promote that hospital
She brought this Korean-style baby sling, or something and seemed so proud of it in that program. It looked so impractical, and you can't even wear it yourself but she showered it with praise.
This is a bad case of forcing things
The story of Koyuki running away from that postnatal facility has become very popular in Japan
How can she still say this when everyone knows that she ran away from that hospital? It's disgusting
So is that really her motherland?
- So what does this place actually do? In Japan, they'll give you various instructions, treatment, along with the baby's check-up for a week. Then on the last day, they call the father and have dinner together with the doctor, then get discharged the next day. Even the room was very clean and nice, and I have nothing but praise for our facilities here. Does that mean Korea far exceeds this service?
- So then, why did Koyuki run away from the hospital she was confined in?
- She promoted Korea so much, it was sickening. What's with her anyway? Why is she being regarded as like the most beautiful woman on earth?
- That thing already exists in Japan you know
- 逃げ出したくせにｗ すすめるなよｗ
- Didn't you run away from them? Don't promote them! LOL
- Seaweed good for the hair? Rubbish!
- What's with her? Hasn't she been bashed enough already? Could someone be taking advantage of her with all these stealth marketing ploys?
- Emi Takei, as Koyuki's successor, will also go to a hospital in Korea in the future to give birth to her child
- (Emi says in the picture that she wants to be a Korean in her 2nd life, and looks up to 2NE1, hailing them as "unique")
- I honestly don't care about stealth marketing tactics but I hope she quits manipulating the viewers' imagination that there are no such facilities in Japan. More so, I can't believe a parent in her right mind would want her newborn traveling on an airplane. The problem here isn't with the facilities or the service.
- I got to see that program, it was terrible
She looks more like a Noh-mask rather than a Hanya mask (mask of a female demon)
- So she's become an advertising agent of the Korean government?
- Hmm, she didn't mention anything about the hospital charging her fees even when she ran away from them (evil smirk)
- So she appeared in "Iitomo" just to promote the hospital
- A hospital that charges over 1 million yen is not affordable by any means, and you'd get the same thing here in Japan if you just pay for it. It was really horrible.
- Just you wait, the truth will be revealed immediately on the internet
- I can't help but think that someone was forcing those words in her mouth LOL
- I wonder how much she's receiving for this
- Everything will fall into place if she'd just say that she didn't like the first hospital so she ran away and looked for another
- Bottom line is she's Korean, right?
- I wonder if someone is stupid enough to fall for this and go to Korea to give birth to their child?