- He's really cool
- I wonder how much money he's lost in his lifetime
- Now that's what you call the aura of a star
- He hasn't deteriorated at all. He's still cool
- What an Ikemen
- The handle's bent! Did he topple over or something?
- He must be happy making a living off doing something he really likes. Well, I don't know if he's making enough though
- Such thin legs
- Mori can still make it big if he returns to showbiz now. These Johnny's guys sure are amazing, why don't they age at all?
- Now this is a man who lived his dreams instead of remaining in his comfort zone that is the agency
- Mori-kun, Misono and Tick. What kind of gathering is this?
- SMAP was already very popular back in the day. I think it's really wonderful to chase your dream and succeed in it.
- It's been a long time since he won the G1. Is he still in in the frontlines?
- And what's good about him is that he didn't leave because of an argument or something
- I heard that Auto racers earn a whole lot more than we can imagine. Not sure if this is true though.
- It made me LOL seeing him in some casual wear instead of his uniform
- Is it alright for this person to make a public appearance?
- Isn't he a criminal or something? I also feel that the other members aren't allowed to talk about him
- I heard he made 26 Million Yen last year
- If Mori-kun remained, KimuTaku probably wouldn't have made it big
- I like the Pocari commercial
- That's pretty reckless since SMAP are the commercial endorsers for Soft Bank (*he's throwing the ceremonial pitch for the team Softbank Hawks)
- Mori-kun's high kick
- Nakai talks about him every once in a while, he's not completely taboo to the other members
- So can Mori be considered successful as a racer?
- I don't think the other SMAP members hate him. I'm not so sure about the higher-ups though. I think he could even make an appearance at least on SmapxSmap Bistro.
- I always thought he quit the group during the "Yume ga Morimori" days, but did they already have SmapxSmap back then?
- He appeared on SmapxSmap for a little over a month only. It wouldn't be strange if non-fans didn't know he was in it
- A film of him was shown on SmapxSmap a little while back
- I love Mori-kun's high kick
- He's achieved a lot as a racer, and his calendars sell well, right?
- I think he'll make a comeback when Johnny and Mary kick the bucket. I'd love for him to appear on something like the final episode of SmapxSmap