- Wow that's pretty high
- Yonekura really has the ratings. These numbers for that kind of drama is pretty amazing
- Well, this was bound to happen after all that promotion they did
- I just feel that Yonekura is a hot topic, and the real battle will begin from the 2nd week onwards
- She really has the numbers, even for a bad actress
- This person really can bring ratings up. She's the only one from Oscar Promotions who can achieve such results
- Will this turn out into something like a "non-violent Sukeban Deka"?
- The story was something you'd have seen before despite having a pretty odd set-up, but I think it was pretty interesting
- Her mouth is big. Her wrinkles also stood out.
- I'm guessing that the skirt will get shorter along with the ratings, right!?
- Yonekura sure is blessed with ratings
- 米倉涼子と西川貴教 似すぎだろ
- Ryoko Yonekura and Takanori Nishikawa look so much like each other. Aren't they twins separated at birth?
- It's like the thrill of looking at something scary
- It is true that I prefer looking at 30 yr. old women in uniforms rather than actual high school students wearing them
- The script was terrible, I don't think I'll watch it again. I thought it was going to be something like My Boss My Hero where they will show the gap between a granny who mixes in with the students, but who would've thought that she was this mysterious social reformation granny.
- It didn't have the hype that the Legal High SP had so it got high ratings. The dramas that are hyped are the ones being recorded so the other channels actually get the higher ratings
- I hope Yuriko Ishida and Michiki Kichise also enroll as Highschool students
- Yonekura seems to have done bad this time. It seems that no one other than TV-Asahi are getting the ratings
- The main character didn't stand out too much. She was acting mechanically according to her orders, and I wouldn't be surprised even if they said that she was a humanoid or something.
- I thought Yonekura's character would be a bit more carefree but that wasn't the case
- I got irritated while watching so I changed the channel midway
- Aren't the ratings low for Yonekura?
- It was too heavy from the get-go, with bullying, eating in the toilet cubicle and wrist-cutting. I stopped watching at some point!
- I thought it would be comedic. Dramas in this time slot ought to focus a bit more on stories that the whole family can enjoy
- The drama was a tad too dark for me. It's a waste using Yonekura there
- The Legal High SP was about bullying. This one was about bullying too. I hate the fact that these scriptwriters only have a single pattern that they follow
- How should I put this, it feels like you can easily imagine how the story would turn out just by looking at the character settings
- It was unexpectedly dark. I don't think I'll watch the next episode.
- It wasn't comedy
- I think these numbers show that it did pretty well with the Legal High SP on the other channel. I forgot to record it so I'll watch the re-run on the 18th.
- So it was about bullying. I didn't know since I only watched it a bit. I think I only saw her asking about the act of eating alone in a toilet cubicle. Heck, even I'd ask around about something as odd as that. But I don't get the reasoning that someone eats there because she doesn't want to be seen by others eating by herself
- I get this feeling that they always have these heavy school dramas every year during Spring time. The parents and children would just lose hope because of this one.
- I was waiting for her to fart somewhere but she didn't. I believe that about 5% of the population think like me.
- I dropped out of watching since it was too plain
- I think that 10% for 1 season is most satisfactory, while 15% is a huge success
- There was absolutely no need for Yonekura to be a student. What a trashy drama.
- We all thought that "Kaseifu no Mita" would be comical due to its title, but it was actually pretty heavy so I'm guessing that they're following the same path. But there really is no need for Yonekura to wear that uniform.
- Even Nagase was 27 during "My Boss" right? It's kinda disgusting that an actual 37 year old is posing as a highschooler.
- I wanted to see a more ruthless Yonekura against the kids. I won't be watching next week.
- From the initial settings, I really thought that this would be a pleasant comedic drama where Yonekura would have a huge role but it really didn't meet my expectations.