* Moved in to a 2-story mansion in an exclusive village this february
* According to a local resident: "Sawajiri-san's boyfriend (Reggae designer, 31) stays over a lot. I also heard that her mother lives with her, so I guess he's already been accepted into the family".
- Can this still be considered as an affair?
- Why can't they finalize their divorce? Does Mr. Hyper-something still have regrets?
- Oh, they're showing "Helter Skelter" on WOWOW. I hope they don't censor some of the parts.
- Hey, I live in an upscale residential area in the city, but you can't even get a 100 sq. meter house here with ¥100 million.
- Where is this supposed mansion?
- I was really looking forward to seeing how far she would be able to go, but she's completely gone off the radar
- I still don't understand why they haven't finalized their divorce.
- Even that Takashiro guy can get himself a new woman.
- She really likes things glitzy
- I've been wondering why she's had strange hairstyles lately. So she's with a reggae dude? Doesn't seem they'll last long.
- I think they can't finalize their divorce due to Takashiro's harassment. He might be acting like some sort of stalker.
- I always thought that Sawajiri won't become a proper adult from the time she was able to get ¥30 million consolation money from her then live-in partner, COMSN's Origuchi when she was still a teen.
- You guys have no clue about Takashiro. His annual income is much higher that his wife's, and he's not harassing her.
- Is ¥100 million enough to build a mansion in an exclusive village in Tokyo?
- Maybe Mr. Hyper Media Creator just likes women being stolen from her
- Sawajiri's butt has gotten a whole lot bigger. Mr. Hyper doesn't have any more regrets right?
- Why doesn't her style look good even though she's a halfie?
- Everyone including themselves knew that this would happen but they still got married. Could they just be lacking something upstairs?
- Looks like she has a tendency to choose men who have weird business titles
- Reggae = Marijuana; you guys know what this means right? LOL. Didn't a scoop come out some time ago about her addiction to marijuana? Is marijuana legal in Spain? Really?
- It does look though that being Takashiro's wife is more fun. They can travel around the world and do lots of stuff.
- Her marriage with Takashiro happened just about the same time as her "Betsu ni" statement caused shockwaves around the industry, right? She probably didn't want to get married, or probably felt like a middle-schooler who was smoking cigars.
- Reggae fashion brand designer.
- That has nothing but a dirty ring to it.
- Reggae = Drugs. Looks like she got hooked on the medicine.
- It's pretty strange that they still haven't divorced yet.
- Well, it was also strange that they got married.
- Has she even done enough jobs to make her earn 100 million?
- Looks like these pretty ones still earn a living even without doing anything
- To think that she was so cute before she had all these crazy episodes
- Hyper miren (regret) creator