Poll from Josei Jishin
3) Yuko Takeuchi
- "She doesn't bring out her personal life too much which is good"
- "She's always calm and collected, and doesn't talk much about raising her child"
- "She's gone through a delivery, divorce and she's actually a lot prettier now than she was when she was single"
2) Nanako Matsushima
- "She's still youthful and beatiful even after giving birth to 2 children"
- "She's beautiful even after becoming a mother, and she's really someone you can look up to"
- "She has amassed quite a fortune, and even lives in a 2-family house with her parents which can really be good for her children"
1) Akira Hokuto
- "You can tell that she really loves her child, and there was a time when she was broke"
- "She doesn't give the impression of having an extravagant personal life"
- "She's been an example when it comes to saving up and other household knowledge that she has"
3) Rie Hasegawa
- "I hate the fact that she desperately tries to portray herself as a celeb character"
- "Her statements are really irritating and disgusting"
- "She emits an aura of being a good man-user. She seems obsessed with prettifying herself, but whose attention is she trying to catch anyway? I think she's got the wrong impression"
2) Uno Kanda
- "She feels bossy, and it's like you don't have a clue what she'll do if you don't follow her"
- "She succeeded in being that "slapstick stupid talent" but she's trying to look all smart and cool"
- "I get the feeling that she's actually a nice person but I think she's inconsiderate"
- "I hate her as a person. I can't stand seeing her. I definitely won't buy any magazine with her in it"
- "I can't believe that she'd have a second child right before her divorce with Darvish"
- "She's the worst type of woman who's just after the consolation money"
- Hello, all you jealous haters
- I really don't know much about her, but you better check the DNA of that second child
- Is this really Darvish's kid?
It's really intriguing
Everyone is really intrigued about this kid
We haven't seen him yet
But he'll definitely grow up to be a damn brat
- I've never seen Matsushima and Takeuchi's children
- Matsushima and Takeuchi aren't mommy talents, that's foolish
- I see Darvish arguing with commoners a lot on Twitter
but isn't there someone brave enough to ask him about his second son? LOL
- I feel that Hokuto also receives Papa Talent votes
- Yep, in Hokuto's case, it isn't her popularity but more of Kensuke Sasaki's likeability
- So she's still first even after getting a divorce.
Saeko's position is still safe then
- Why isn't Tsuji in the rankings?
- I despise Saeko from the bottom of my heart
- But getting the top spot in these "most hated" rankings just means that she has a unique personality which is still useful in most cases. This is a disgusting method of publicity but she's good in that respect.
- Why include Matsushima and Takeuchi who are doing their best in their main jobs...
- If we're talking about Mama Talents appearing on TV, then there's that Rie Kuwabata, the one with the glasses. She's so noisy. She just ruins that children's program.
- It'll be pretty interesting to watch all those 3 hated Mama talents in a talk show together and let them talk about their child raising techniques and beauty tips for 30 minutes
- So that short-legged, money crazy ugly woman is 1st huh.
That's just the right result. She's a crazy one who just leaks out all her staged acts
- Eh? Yuko Takeuchi has a child!?
- I just can't take Tsuji's eyeballs popping out like that after her facelift, but everything else is alright by me.
- I agree to Saeko getting first
but 2nd and 3rd are totally false accusations LOL
- After Akira Hokuto started coming out more, Jaguar Yokota started disappearing from TV...
I kinda liked that weak and pitiful doctor husband she had, it's a shame...
- Rie Hasegawa doesn't have other men, and she doesn't seem to be doing anything particularly bad but she's really irritating.
She just wants to look glamorous
- Despite trying to put on an act like this ideal traditional Japanese mother, she can't even teach her own child to use chopsticks. I hate hypocrites like that
- Isn't Saeko actually in a position to be envied by most women?
- I hate Riko Higashio
- Include Miki Fujimoto in that list
- Bold women who know how to walk the path of life like Saeko are generally hated by the same sex, regardless if they're Mama Talents or not
- Saeko's bad morals are showing on her face. She's got bad uprbringing and is dependent on plastic surgery.
She's got no class at all even if she boasts her branded stuff (LOL)
- I can't stand morally bad women like Saeko
- Saeko can't even cook. That's the killing blow.
Tsuji is much better than her
- But then I'm really amazed at all people who give birth and raise their children
- I understood how bad of a person Saeko and Sumitani are after seeing them on some variety show in which they kept on looking down at the other 2 participants
- I understand Saeko, but I can't imagine Uno and Hasegawa as Mama Talents LOL. It feels like their children are just there as their decorations
- No Hitomi Kuroki in the list?
- I'm soooooooooo envious of Saeko for receiving 2 Mil. Yen (20K USD) a month for 20 years as settlement fee
- She can already live life glamorously with her own earnings, top it off with the settlement fee and she's bound to end up 1st on the Most Hated ranking