- Her clothes look weird, she should have her stylist changed
- I want to hear her sing
- After her being hyped up so much in Biblia, I just can't seem to like her anymore
- Gouriki cries! Gouriki cries! (Gouriki Goukyuu)
- Looks like Gou Ayano
- Such an easy job, just giving out loud cheers
- I also cried after seeing her everyday appearing on TV even though I don't want to
- Megocchi's such a hard worker. I'm amazed that she doesn't collapse
- Disgusting LOL
- They're using a lot of money to promote her so I think her pay isn't that good. This girl must have nerves of steel despite working so hard, receiving little money for it and getting bashed all around for being ugly.
- She's like a cockroach, appearing anywhere and everywhere
- No, no, if she cries then everything underneath her eyes will be black
- W-wait a minute, the ugliness of her in this picture is much more than I imagined LOL
- I bet she lip-synced
- Princess Ayame, you look stunning today as well
- I'm excited to know what her CD sales will be like for many different reasons
- Gouriki's really strong spiritually. Takei looks like she's going down already.
- Looks like Gouriki's popularity will still keep on for the meantime
- Please disappear as soon as possible
- She's cute. I hope her song sells well. She seems athletic too, so I think her dancing will be plus points for her. Takei-chan was also given a song by the major composers right?
- Yeah, yeah, so it's been internally decided that she gets the record award, best newcomer award and participation in the annual Kouhaku festival. We get it, we get it.
- It's her eyes and eyebrows that are at fault...
- She really looks like a Korean
- すこぶる ぶす
- Uwah... a Korean...
- This must be like a rehearsal for her Record Award
- Ugly is still ugly even when it cries. I won't forgive her.
- I'm the one who wants to cry...
- I see her in commercials more than Takei. Is it true that staff like her better?
- It really looks like she's already sure to get the Record award. She might also be able to participate in the Kouhaku festival. Well, I really don't have any interest whatsoever in both so please make a huge mess of those to your heart's content
- Her singing is so bad, I bet she won't be able to sell CDs with this. That's what I thought when she started singing.
- Prepare yourselves, she's gonna hijack not only TV Asahi's Music Station but every network in Japan, and will once again be overhyped like an avalanche
- I haven't listened to her song yet but I can already tell it's no good. Her voice in that "Ringo Chu-hai" commercial was so dirty, it was the pits. If she had a cute voice despite these looks, I could have liked her due to that gap in Audio and Visual, but her voice is really so dirty, I wouldn't even doubt it if they said she had a wiener
- I was in the crowd but we were nowhere near 1000. She cried after a model came on stage and read a letter to her. Her song was so so... Her dancing though looked pretty sharp
- This is so shockingly disgusting.
- So it seems that her dancing isn't all that bad. If that's the case then I hope she does us a favor by quitting as an actress and just become a back-up dancer
- She's a singing and dancing version of Hokuyou Abukawa. People are hating her due to being pushed so much by her agency but I think that she would have succeeded anyway if she just kept it plain and simple. I empathize with her a bit for that.
- It was really satisfying when Takei's CD shipped 100,000 copies but actually sold only 20,000 but I think they won't be pressing that much CDs this time around.
- Megocchi's really pure. And she's even promoting her song 3 months prior to its release. I'm worried that people will grow tired of it before it actually hits the shelves... Megocchi do your best
- The single won't be in stores for some time. I wonder how long they intend to continue hyping her up.
- Oscar Promotions, stop it already. They just keep on pushing these ugly ones into the limelight.
- Oscar just thinks that any sort of buzz, may it be good or bad, is still publicity
- I get this feeling that she'll be included in the Summer Sonic lineup
- There must be a reason why Oscar is pushing so far for her