"I've seen ghosts before. They exist, of course.
There are a lot more people who have died than the people who are alive now.
It's extremely rude if you think that only the living exist in this world."
* Ninomiya has a strong "6th sense" among Arashi's members.
It's said that Ninomiya's 6th sense is second to Aiba who has the strongest, and he always carries an amulet with him. There was a time when Ninomiya and Ohno slept in the same room with a doll with growing hair, and Ninomiya woke up in the night saying, "I heard footsteps, it sounded like rubber socks grazing the floor."
* But Aiba still has the strongest 6th sense.
When Aiba was in the program USO Japan, they went to a haunted area. Aiba lost consciousness there.
Ohno said that he was also sleeping within his dream, and no matter how much he tried to wake up, he was still in the dream. And as he woke up within his dreams, he said that he also experienced his soul leaving his body.
- 二ノ−、責方疲れてるのよ…Nino----, you must be tired...
- お、おう…Oh, okay...
- 霊感があるやつは脳が不完全で幻を見やすいだけだぞI heard that people who can see ghosts just have underdeveloped brains which makes them see illusions
- 大麻くんは大野やり過ぎでついに幻覚まで…Ohno must have smoked too much pot, he's starting to see things...
- ちょっと何言ってるのかよく分かんないですSorry, I don't think I'm catching their drift...
- 二宮くんは、硫黄島でロケはしてるの？あすこはガチで出るらしいが、…Is Ninomiya-kun on location in Iwo Jima?
I heard that ghosts seriously come out there...
- 硫黄島で撮影してるもんなぁそりゃなんか見ただろうよWell, he is in Iwo Jima.
He probably saw something there.
- USO懐かしいなwwwUSO, dang that's so nostalgic www
USO!? 心霊写真（大音量注意） by fairuza
- 稲川淳二ですら｢あたし幽霊って本当にいるんじゃないかな～と思うことが時々あるんですよ｣程度なのにｗEven that Junji Inagawa just dismisses it and says, "Well, I guess there are times when I would think that ghosts do exist..." w
- 霊感が強いってやつは思い込みが激しいやつ脳の錯覚を疑おうとしてないPeople with strong spiritual senses are just those who are very delusional.
They're not trying to question the illusions of their brains at all.
- いる派といない派で「存在する」の定義が違ういない派は「実在することを科学で(物質的に)証明できるかどうか」いる派は「誰にでも見る・体験する可能性があるかどうか」The definition of "exists" differs between the people who believe and those who don't.
The guys who don't believe say: "I wonder if we can prove their existence scientifically (physically)".
The guys who believe say: "I wonder if it's possible for anyone to see/experience them".
- 霊って服着てるよね服もあの世に行くの？Ghosts wear clothes, right?
So clothes also go to that world?
- 証明してくれないとただの世迷言。It's just nonsense if you can't prove it
- やっぱ桜井君が一番まともなんだななんとなく分かってたわSo Sakurai-kun really is the most decent member.
I kind of got that feeling.
- 有名な戦国時代の武将に会いたいそしてしょぼい外見にがっかりしたいI want to meet one of the popular generals from the Sengoku era.
And then I want to get disappointed at how lame he would probably look.
- 犬や猫の霊は見たとか聞くけど鶏や牛、豚のは聞かないよなwI've heard of people saying they've seen the ghosts of dogs and cats, but I haven't heard of anyone mentioning anything about the ghosts of chickens, cows, or pigs w
- いるわけねーだろ。もしいるなら今までに死んだ生物の数多すぎて地球埋まってるわ。There's no way they exist.
If they do, then won't this world be completely filled up with the sheer number of people who have already passed?
- ジャニーズはブラック企業だからな仕事のあまりにハードさゆえに幻覚を見てもおかしくないんだよなBecause Johnny's is one of those so-called "black companies*".
Their work is probably so hard that they're seeing things now.
- 幽霊が日本の文化。ゾンビは米国。つまりそういうことGhosts are part of Japan's culture. Zombies are part of the US.
You get what I mean.
- でもさ、入居者が霊体験してすぐ引っ越すような賃貸も存在するんだろ？霊がいないとしたらそういうのはなぜなんだろうそういう話すら嘘なのかBut there are also places for rent that will always drive tenants away after having ghostly experiences, right?
Then why do things like that happen if there aren't any ghosts?
So stories like that are lies too?
- 大野君はＵＭＡをよく見るらしいなチュパカブラとかユニコーンとかI heard that Ohno-kun always sees UMAs.
Like Chupacabras and Unicorns.
- ジャニタレには女の生霊がいっぱい憑いてるのがみえるI can see that there are a lot of women's spirits wandering around the Johnny's talents
- 幽霊とかサンタと同時期に卒業しなきゃPeople should graduate from ghosts at the same time they graduate from Santa
- 幽霊が存在するかしないかどっちでもいいが殺人犯は被害者の幽霊に祟られないんかねI'm fine whichever way, but won't the victims be able to curse their murderers?
- 霊を見た人は本当にいるとは思う。ただ、そんな人はテレビでべらべら喋ったりしないと思う。例えば人殺しをした人とか。絶対出ると思うわ。I seriously think that people who have seen them definitely believe in them.
It's just that they don't talk about it on TV.
Like those murderers.
I definitely think they can see ghosts.
- 幻覚って自分ではそれが幻覚と自覚できてるわけじゃないんだねSo people who see illusions aren't actually conscious that what they're looking at is in fact just an illusion
- もし自分が幽霊になったら女子高に行きたいIf I were a ghost, I would love to go to an all-girls school
- でもいないで片づける態度ってのも非科学的だと思うけどな。見えるとかいるとか言ってる人を色んなジャンルの学問で分類したりして研究していくのが科学的態度なのではなかろうか。But I think that dismissing ghosts is also unscientific.
Shouldn't the scientists first think of analyzing these people who say that they see things like this? Isn't that the proper attitude towards science?
- 超能力は否定できないでも幽霊はいないだろ当たり前というなら科学的に証明してみせろよI cannot deny supernatural powers, but ghosts don't exist.
If they do, then please prove it scientifically.
- 科学が完全じゃないからな、証明すんの無理だろう。But science in itself isn't perfect, it'll be impossible to prove it.
- 嵐がやってた「USOジャパン」って番組はなんとなく覚えてるわ。恐い場所に嵐のメンバー連れて行かれて暗闇で一人で検証させられたりしてたな。I kinda remember USO Japan which Arashi did some time ago.
The Arashi members were taken to scary places and they held experiments alone.
- USOでロケに行ったときから見えるようになったらしいそれで知り合いの寺の人？か誰かにお守り貰ってボールチェーンにつけていつも下げてるっていうのが有名な話I heard that he started seeing ghosts after their on-location shoot for USO.
It's a pretty famous story that he went to his acquaintance in a shrine, got an amulet, and wore it on a ball chain.
- 幽霊見たことないから見たことあるって主張する人と話しても絶対平行線にしかならんだろうなI've never seen a ghost, so even if I talk with someone who has, I don't think we'll be able to see eye to eye.