According to her agency, the couple was married by court at the end of February in Los Angeles. Her marriage certificate was also submitted to her local registry in Japan at 4:30 pm on March 3 on her behalf by her mother.
I really wonder why she's fallen like this
Oh, so she's really gotten married this time~ Congrats! Good for her!
A woman who's like the embodiment of someone with a white man complex
So it'll be fine this time around, right?......
- はよ子供産みなさいやHurry up and have a kid
Is this actually considered as her first marriage in Japan?
It'd be better if she gave birth as soon as possible
I totally forgot about her w
- ここで念願のハーフ美少女を産み、子供服プロデュースや子供へ捧げる歌、親子グラビアなんかもやって大儲けやで！！！！！ってのが見えるな…I can see it now...
Now she can finally have her much-awaited halfie daughter, then produce her and provide her with songs, and even do a mother-daughter gravure together and rake in all the cash!!!!
She can now keep living off her royalties so there's no more need for her to do her marriage and divorce business anymore..
- 全く話題になってなくて可哀想(´；ω；｀)この人好きな層って今誰聴いてるんだろう？I feel sorry for her that no one's talking about this at all
I wonder who the people who used to like her are listening to now?
So she aimed for this timing when all the Olympic fever has settled, huh. Amazing news (monotonous).
Utada came back from abroad so I didn't really think anything about it, but will Hamasaki be able to handle the language barrier?
- まぁ日本にいても静かに暮らせないからほとんど知る人いない海外の生活がいいんだろうね長瀬と結婚して引退してたなら別だろうけどShe won't be able to live a quiet life if she's in Japan, so she must've wanted to live peacefully abroad where not a lot knows who she is.
Things would've been different though if she got married to Nagase and then retired.
She could've become like Momoe if she just called it quits during her prime
Despite asking for people to silently look after her, she keeps dragging this guy around with her to her airport antics as well as places that will draw attention. What's up with that?
- オリンピックの話題も一段落、さぁ私を見て見て～～～～～～～～～～～みんな私に注目～～～～～～～～てな感がミエミエで萎えるんですけどNow that the Olympics are over with, it's so obvious that she's going:
Alright everyone, take a look at me~~~~~~~~~~~~ Everyone pay attention to me~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's such a turn off.
- 過去の栄光にしがみつけば付くほど哀れさが増す。過去に一時代を築いただけに落ちていくことに耐えられないんだろうなThe more a person clings onto her former glory, the more that person will look pathetic.
She probably couldn't stand the thought of having fallen this much, especially after forging her own era.
I want her to teach me what sort of trickery she used to get married so soon after just requesting for a fiancée visa in December
Congrats♪ Ayu, be happy ☆