Ryo decided to lie low from acting because she said that she wanted to take her time in raising her child. She officially came back in the stage play Motto naite Flapper last February and said: "I'm a dancer here, and it was so hard to adjust since I had to sing and dance! I started going to dance lessons twice a week since September last year. I had a lot of fun, though, but it was so hard! (laughs)".
She mentioned that she had a hard time trying to recover her figure after childbirth but said: "I think the dance lessons and voice training sessions helped a lot. My torso has been developed well, and I feel like my body balance has improved. As for my diet, I eat balanced meals with a lot of vegetables which revolves around brown rice", which has definitely helped her shape up again. She also said that she has been doing Gyrotonic exercises starting this March.
She also revealed the secret to her glowing skin: "Early to bed, early to rise. When you're living with your children, you get sleepy after eating dinner. So I sleep after that and wake up early in the morning.". When asked about her child care methods: "Children follow their parents closely, so we always have to set examples for them every day".
- スレンダーだか何だか知らんが、顔は・・・Yes, she may be slender but her face...
- 「ホテルの窓から」でナレーションの仕事はやってたじゃんりょうのナレーションはともかく、あの番組は好きだShe did a narration stint for the program Hotel no mado kara.
Ryo's narration is another thing, but I like that program.
Maybe Ken-ON slapped her in the tushie because Miho Kanno has stopped working.
- 旦那のファンでした、昔I used to be a fan of her husband* before
* (BRAHMAN's TOSHI-LOW)
- ブスなのかよく分からない人一重だからブスなんだろうけどI really don't know if she's ugly or not.
Well, she's only got a single eyelid so she must be ugly then.
This sense of transparency is irresistible
Her figure's good, but is she really pretty? I don't see that from these pictures, though.
I think she's the type who's considered a beauty by the same sex
- ここまで全部ネガティブ反応かーもともとモデルだし芝居のクォリティは知らないけど同性がカッコイイって憧れる宝塚スターって感じだよね割と好きだけど、2chでは不人気なんだねAll negative comments up to this point, huh.
She's a model and I'm not too sure about the quality of her acting.
But she does seem like a Takarazuka star which women find cool.
I actually like her, but she's unpopular on 2chan, huh.
- りょうは日本に出稼ぎに来た外国人女性モデルから美しいと評価が高かった背は高くないが小顔で切れ長の目が神秘的Ryo was considered beautiful by foreign models who came to Japan to work.
She's not that tall, but her small face and her sharp eyes are very mystical.
- ロンバケに出てた記憶しか無いです…I only remember her from Long Vacation...
- キツイ顔だけど、やっぱり子供産むと表情が柔らかくなるのな。それでもキツイ顔だけど。Her face looks sharp and tight, but I guess your face does become a bit gentler after giving birth.
It's still pretty tight, though.
- 正統派美人じゃないけど個性的美貌て感じ昔から色白の中の色白で資生堂とかのCM出てたっけ反町が稲森と付き合う前はこの人と出来てたｗShe's not the orthodox type of beauty, but a distinct and unique one.
She used to be one of the talents with the fairest of skins, and was also in Shiseido's commercial, right?
Sorimachi used to have a thing with her before he got together with Inamori, right?
- 10数年前はクラブでよく見かけたなぁこの人あの頃はモデルとかミュージシャン多かったベンジーとか石野卓球とかねｗ今はなんかクラブっていうと良い印象が無くなっちゃったねI used to see this woman a lot in clubs over a decade ago.
There were a lot of models and musicians frequenting such places back then.
Like Benji and Takkyu Ishino w
Nowadays, the word "club" has kinda lost its good image.
- りょうも小雪も冨永愛もモデル上がりの人はスタイルでモでルになってるから顔はなんだかな女優になったんだし演技力があればいいんだがRyo, Koyuki, and Ai Tominaga -- people who started off as models -- became models because of their style and figure, not their faces.
She became an actress, so it's fine as long as she's got acting skills.
- ラブコンプレックス良かったわあのようなドラマはもう作られないだろうなThe drama Love Complex was good.
I don't think that such a drama will be made again.
She's beautiful, but she gives a better touch when she's just a supporting character, not the lead
Shop for Ryo-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Ryo-related items on YESASIA