10. Nozomi Sasaki (4)
*9. Koji Yakusho (43)
*8. Haruka Shimazaki (164)
*7. Junji Takada (7)
*6. Morisanchu (486)
3. Haruka Igawa (53)
2. Aya Ueto (1) (14,155 broadcasts 231,955 seconds)
1. Ayame Gouriki (3) (20,848 broadcasts, 336,080 seconds)
* Gouriki for the talents. Ieiri in music. Just how much do the industry people love these sharp, slanted eyes w
* So do they want us to say "Oscar's the best!" ?
* Oscar's gori-oshi method
* I get the feeling that Kiritani's been making a lot of appearances lately
* That's amazing for Takada Sensei
* I'm surprised that Haruka Igawa's still around, is this the might of her agency?
* Rei Kikkawa was also a CM queen once. I guess you'll disappear if you don't have the talent even if they extremely push for you.
* Let's put an end to this idea that the number of CM appearances = popularity
* Then who would you guys want as #1?
* Whatever the case, I boycotted Lunch Pack
* Nozomi Sasaki's commercials are eye candy. I hope they use more beauties in commercials.
* As expected of Megocchi. She truly is above the rest when it comes to popularity and track record.
* What's with Igawa's sudden rise? Looks like it's totally unrelated to the needs of the viewers.
* I actually prefer this to Takei being pushed forward
* I'll be honest. For some reason, I don't dislike Gouriki anymore these days.
* Haruka Igawa's the bigger surprise here, not Gouriki. Why did she suddenly come up?
* The ones on top are mostly the ones with telecommunications commercials, huh
* "Oscar's amazing!" --- did I get it right?
* I'm seeing Masato Sakai a lot these days
* The Megocchi effect
* Super popular Megocchi
* If you guys are saying Haruka Igawa's ugly, then Gouriki, Takei, and Kutsuna should be committing seppuku
* I can only approve of her sharp and snappy dancing
* I can really understand why people are distancing themselves from TV now