Even if you tweet that you got a ticket, you won't get arrested.
Dramas with TOKIO members are mostly hits.
They've got a super-duper popular Sunday night program that will still keep on running for a long time.
* What do you mean by get arrested?
* You don't hear about crazy TOKIO fans
* Everyone's single
* They get to perform at the Kouhaku
* Leader is old-fashioned
* They've got a band format so they're not compared a lot with other Johnny's groups
* To think that leader is already old enough to have a kid in high school...
* But Nagase's the only who gets to star in dramas
* Nagase's the only one with a lot of hit dramas, right? I feel that Yamaguchi and Matsuoka's dramas have all been crappy.
* But it also seems like Nagase's dramas generally don't rate well
* I remember this KudoKan drama where Matsuoka was an introverted bar master
* I wonder what the V6 fans are doing
Joshima - Heavy machinery operator
Yamaguchi - License to operate small boats, deep sea diving license, driving license, graduate of a carpentry college
Nagase - License to operate small boats, lyricist/composer, experienced at shipbuilding, master fisher
Matsuoka - Licensed chef, deep sea diving license, Johnny's Jr. stage diector
Akio - License to operate small machinery, 50 years farming experience, well digging
Kokubun - Charcoal burning apprentice
* Won't DASH end when Akio-san kicks the bucket?
* Akio is the KIO in TOKIO
* I think everyone other than Kokubun will cry their eyes out if Akio-san dies
* It's amazing that no one's been arrested yet. Unlike SMAP.
* What's the popular program that they have? 5LDK?
* Idols who can determine the type of the bee just by seeing the shape of the beehive
* TOKIO's the only one whom you'll see making charcoal
* Leader's "I get a true love!" never fails to make me laugh
* And when you're in luck, TOKIO might even be the ones to deliver your goods at your doorstep
* People regularly make all these TOKIO threads, but I'm glad that it's generally peaceful
* What's amazing about them is despite that they're massive money earners, they don't get bashed at all by fans of other groups
* I heard that there are grannies and grandpas who attend TOKIO's concerts
* Must be because of DASH
* The current DASH has no studio footage, nor any insets. There's no unpleasantness at all. Well, just think of the canned laughs as something like in Fullhouse.
* Even the comedians nowadays are just glued to the studio and aren't risking their bodies on their variety shows anymore. It's amazing that idols are doing this.
... They are idols, aren't they?
* I think there are lot of people who became TOKIO fans because of DASH. I'm one of those.