Kitano made her debut in a teen magazine. She gained popularity with the innocent idol route, but just as she was becoming popular, a tabloid scooped her with actor Kazuma Sano coming out of a motel, which led to an immediate negative reaction from her fans.
An editor of one of the key stations reveals: "I think it was already a stretch to try and sell her off as a pure and innocent actress back then. According to her classmates in Yokosuka, she kept on hanging out with the yankee boys in the class, and was even rumored to drive a scooter without a license. Too bad that everyone now has a bad image of her, but she's a really good actress who even swept all the best newcomer awards at movie awards when she just burst into the scene. I actually want to see her be released from this image created for her.".
- いや、売り出し方には問題なかったろ本人の問題だNo, I don't think there was anything wrong in how she was marketed.
The problem lay within her.
So is she really a bi+ch?
You cannot throw away something that you do not have
- ネットのノリなんて気にすることねえよ女優に清純さなんか求めてるのほんの一部だろThere's no point in concerning yourself about what the Internet wants.
People who want actresses to be pure are really just a handful.
Pure and innocent??????
Why did she play Yozora and not Niku in Haganai?
- 売り出し方に問題があったのではなく北乃の男遊びに問題があったのは明らかThere was nothing wrong with how she was marketed.
The problem lay in her playing around with a boy.
Don't you think that Japan's showbiz industry is violating human rights for prohibiting people from getting into relationships as well as having sex?
She's already abandoned it well enough
Well, no one thinks of her that way w
- 酒井法子や広末涼子も清純派だったよーな別に清純派として売り出すのは良いと思うんだがなー清純派AV女優も居るだろうしNoriko Sakai and Ryoko Hirosue were also marketed with an innocent image, right?
I don't think there's anything wrong with being marketed like this.
There's a pure and clean AV actress too.
Errr, she's only had a bi+chy image from the start. What's this innocent image they're talking about?
Just now? wwwwwwwwwww
Do fans get mad or does the media bash those Hollywood movie actors when they're in relationships or when they have sex? I'm grossed out by the distance between the talents and the fans in Japan.
- ヲタが勝手に清純派扱いにしてただけで普通の子だろう。好きな男と付き合ってラブホ行って何が悪い。別に握手券つけたCDを大量にヲタに売り付けてたわけでもないし。She's just a regular girl whom the wotas conveniently labeled with an innocent image.
What's wrong with going to a motel with the man that you love?
She's not even selling tons of CDs with handshake passes to wotas anyway.
I'll put all the things she did in the past behind me if she comes out with an erotic DVD.
She wants to throw her innocent image away? What is there to throw away...
- あんだけ理不尽にブッ叩かれても彼氏とまだ関係切れてないんでしょ。一途じゃん。キモヲタは彼氏がいるだけでビッチ扱いだからな。極端なんだよ。But even after all that senseless bashing, she's still with her boyfriend, right? She's been loyal to him.
Kimo-wotas start labeling people "bitches" the moment they get boyfriends.
The reactions are too extreme.
I do think that it's hard for an actress to have a weird image attached to her
Shop for Kie Kitano-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Kie Kitano-related items on YESASIA