A girl with communication disorder? That's a damn cute persona ~
Won't this girl make a blunder at the Kouhaku?
It's just nothing but an act that she's putting based on her image
I did think that she was trouble on Shabekuri, though
It's just nothing but an act that she's putting based on her image. But she's really cute ~
But she speaks normally on the radio...
She probably has stage fright (random)
When I went to a Nounen thread and asked if she has always talked like that, I was beaten to a pulp...
- They told me, "One's personality changes as she gets older!", and "Has your personality always been the same!!?"
- The idol boards are so scary!!
- She's so cute.
I want to take care of her at home.
I like her picture together with Umini- Kawashima, the one where they're both wearing yukatas.
She's cute now so she's forgiven. I don't know what will happen once her looks start deteriorating, though.
She has communication disorder despite being on TV? That's kinda like a "pure and clean AV actress".
She's a rocker, right?
Her guesting on Shabekuri was like a broadcasting accident
- But there's no point really in her portraying someone with communication disorder
- She'll be able to portray a different role if she needs to. The girl with communication disorder is the real Nounen-chan.
- But she's still an actress after all, so I think she's just acting it out, like an extension of Amachan
- I saw an interview of her together with the other young girls in her agency, and she was the only one who seemed like she was looking around and looked creepy. So was that also a front?
If that's just acting then she's really amazing
I love Nounen-chan.
I bought her calendar from fc.
- I'm looking forward to the Kouhaku
I saw her conversing skills on Asaichi for the first time, the impression that I got was that she was on drugs or something. Well, I don't think that's the case, but it seems like she really is a peculiar girl.
- Her co-actors are more reliable than her, though
I get the feeling that she'll date some guy from a band
She might get pictured together with the vocalist of some Rokinon-kei band's vocalist
The video where she was being publicly executed by Haruna Kawaguchi seems to have been removed. She was talking normally in this video, and her voice was lower than it is now.
- She herself aspired to be a model, entered the entertainment industry and was in a band, and you say she's got communication disorder? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You can clearly tell with this that you virgins are so simple-minded.
- It felt like she was forcing herself so much more before. She even emitted a weird air in that ramen curry video.
- One of her dorm mates complained back then when she was still unpopular that all she did was stay glued to the PC.
Only the kimo-ota virgins who also worship virgins are the ones who like someone with a communication disorder character
I hope my eyes sparkle like that too
Shop for Rena Nounen-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Rena Nounen-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Japanese magazines on AMAZON