Wow, everyone's singing along
Err, but those heads all look like heads of Japanese guys
These guys are extremely popular with the highschool kids, right?
The vocalist far exceeds your average Japanese guy
Here's the one in Germany
Masako Mori's son, right?
I was invited by a friend to their concert, and what I saw was just a band with an amazing vocalist
The Rurouni Kenshin song, huh
It's my first time seeing them, he's really a good singer
He's half-Shinichi, half-Masako after all
His English pronunciation is pretty neat
He's a good singer for a Japanese
DIR EN GREY's Paris concert was much more amazing
A-chan's long distance love
The band name is so uncool
マルーン5に匹敵するいい声だわIt's my first time knowing them, but he's got a nice voice.
It's as good as Maroon 5's vocals.
He really has a good voice
He has inherited the mightiest DNA, and was raised in the best environment during his early teens in Johnny's
When I watched their music video, I thought they were a foreign band until midway through
It's my first time hearing them, but they're good
This guy's singing is so good when compared to other Japanese
すごい結果オーライだｗHe was fired by Johnny's, right?
Wow, everything turned out exceptionally well, huh w
曲作れるような経歴じゃないじゃんThey say they write their own songs, but I get a feeling that they don't.
They don't seem to have any background that indicates they compose their songs.
Sayanee's boyfriend, huh (Related post HERE)
I got interested and tried looking at random videos, but they seem like really nice guys
The songs don't sound unique and creative at all, and it's a sound that you can hear anywhere else; but his voice is good
- 日本人らしい小奇麗で破綻のない雰囲気だから日本の洋楽ヲタには好かれないけど海外の日本ヲタには好かれるんでないかいThey still seem Japanese in the sense that they feel like a clean group.
They probably won't be liked by the Japanese who are into Western music, but I guess they're liked by foreigners who are Japan-wotas.
I prefer them this way, though.
Perfume and Wanoku are the 2 great strongholds
- ロックというには上品すぎるんだよなさすがボンボンやとも思うThey seem too refined and elegant to be considered "rock".
As expected of a rich kid.
- http://yuuuw.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/20633438.pngよくジャニーズクビになって芸能活動続けられたな親が大物だからかI'm amazed that he was still able to remain in the industry despite being fired by Johnny's. Maybe because his parents are superstars?
The singing talent-DNA inherited from Mori mommy and daddy are no joke
These groups who feel "major" are really great
I like them except for the band name
- 貧乏で安くスタジオ借りられる深夜1時からいつも練習しててそこからもじったんだっけ？バンド名I heard that they came up with that name when they had no money and they kept practicing at 1 in the morning when they could rent the studios cheaply so they can practice?
- ONE O'CLOCK→ONE OK ROCK
- 海外で人気出るかどうかはアニソンになるかどうかだからワンオクは強いぞBecoming popular overseas all depends on if they can have anime songs.
WANOKU is strong in that sense
- アニソンパワーが凄いってだけだな歌唱力は海外のボーカリストと比べてたいしたことないし海外じゃそこら歩いてる素人レベルだなIt's all about the strength of Anime songs.
His singing ability is no match when compared to foreign vocalists, he's just on the same level as those amateurs walking down the street.
- パリのやつだけどMCもめっちゃ盛り上がってるじゃんThis is the one in Paris, but the mic performance is really hot.
I watched a bunch of their videos and I'm surprised that there are no baldies in the crowd
I think that a native English speaker won't find his English too awkward
- 15年前のDragon Ashみたいな感じかな
Maybe they're like how Dragon Ash were 15 years ago?
- DAのKJはTAKAのこと認めてるよロッキンオンジャパンのインタビューでゆってたもともとTAKAがDS時代からDAファンだったらしいDA's KJ approves TAKA.
He said that in a ROCKIN'ON Japan interview.
Actually, TAKA's always been a DA fan from the DS days.
- 本人曰く英語は苦手らしいが歌はエルレのボーカルが誉めるくらい上手いHe himself said that he's not really good at English, but his singing is so good that Elle's vocalist even praised him
- なにやらかしてジャニ首になったのWhat did he do to get fired by Johnny's?
This vocalist is really good at singing
- この森進一の息子より歌える歌手っているの？邦楽界最強でしょIs there really a better singer than Shinichi Mori's son?
I think he's the best in the Japanese music industry.
It's amazing how he can consistently sing at this key.
His voice is as high as a woman's.
Singing talent is hereditary
It creeps me out how much you guys are praising them.
It actually makes me lose interest in listening to them.
- 初めて歌声を聴いたとき外人かと思ったググったらNEWSにいた不細工だと知ってガッカリそこで俺のワンオク熱終了I originally thought he was a foreigner when I first heard him singing.
And after Googling, I got disappointed after knowing that he was this ugly guy from NEWS.
And that's how the WANOKU fever inside of me disappeared.
How's their playing level?
Vocals = Crazy good
Guitarist = Terrible
Bass = Good
Drums = Not bad
まず日本人じゃこのスタイルでここまで歌いこなせないしAren't they way ahead of the rest in the loud rock world?
I don't think a normal Japanese can sing to this extent in this musical style.
They've totally exceeded L'Arc~en~Ciel.
You guys are gross
I'd look down on 40-year-olds who listen to this
What's with this gross, over-praising thread.
Internal stealth marketing?
Well, they sang the Rurouni Kenshin song, of course the Japan-otas will like them
2nd generation talents are pretty useless, but that's not the case for vocalists.
Hikaru Utada and Unko-Moriyama were already at an advantage thanks to their genes.
(Related post HERE)
His voice is really good.
Masako Mori's early retirement was a huge loss for the enka world, but if her son has this much talent, then it probably wasn't that much of a waste after all.
That talent is lame
If you call this lame then all Japanese singers are super lame
Their albums sell 120,000 copies on initial sales.
They sell much more than Hello!Pro does
His voice always sounds the same, it gets boring
Having a high voice isn't necessarily a good thing
Are there other rock vocalists who are better than this guy?
They're at least much cooler than those other mass produced emo bands like Elle and the like.
Their playing sounds like those other mass-produced ones, but the difference lies in the vocalist's voice and their compositions, huh? But they may actually have a ghost writer.
To put it simply, his singing is amazing.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Just replace MisChil's vocalist with this guy already
But they won't even stand a chance against our big bros TOKIO
Kokubun can defeat them
I honestly approve of his voice.
I want to pour pu$$y juice all over him.