"Almost all the books I have are for learning English. Even the ones behind these books are English learning materials."
"There's no point in just reading these once and be satisfied with it. It just makes you feel like you finished reading them for no reason. It's better to review the books that I have instead of searching for new ones! Yup, that's what I'll do."
"Starting to learn Conversational English"
"English Conversation - Let's speak"
"Collection of English conversational pieces for refined conversation"
"Japan speaking in English Q&A"
"Book to learn how American children speak"
"Heart-warming stories in English"
"Recitation - Beginner"
- 子育てしろよGo raise your kid
- 夫婦そろってｗｗｗLike husband, like wife www
- 島袋さつきその顔で英語しゃべれねーのかよｗSo Satsuki Shimabukuro can't speak English even if she has a face like that? LOL
- 次々と本を買って満足するタイプかOh, so she's the type who becomes satisfied after buying one book after another
- 海外志向が旦那と付き合うきっかけか。So the reason she started going out with that guy was because she's also overseas-oriented, huh
- 母親は日本人で父親はブラジル系アメリカ人のハーフ。夫は元KAT-TUNの赤西仁。英語話せないのかHer mother's Japanese while her father's Brazilian-American.
Husband is Jin Akanishi, formerly of KAT-TUN.
And she can't speak English?
- 海外で活躍してる女優など誰もいない 無理だWe don't have any actresses who are doing well overseas. It's impossible.
- 留学経験のある旦那から教えてもらえば？What about asking her husband who even studied English abroad to teach her?
- お似合い夫婦だなｗThey're really a good match for each other LOL
- やる気あんのかねマジでｗｗｗｗｗｗBut I wonder if she really has the willpower to do it wwwwwww
- 国際派女優なあ。ハリウッドは日本人ぽい日本人しか欲しくないんじゃないか？見た目が白人風のハーフ使う意味ある？An international actress, huh.
Doesn't Hollywood just want the ones who really look Japanese?
Is there a point in using white halfies such as her?
- こいつって絶対不人気だよな？ めっちゃ仕事貰ってるがファンとかいないだろThis woman must really be unpopular, right? She's got tons of projects, but it doesn't look like she has any fans
- 演技力無いから、ごまかしのきく外国のほうがいいのかもね。She 's not a good actress so it might be better if she does go abroad where you can sometimes cover up your shortcomings
- あの顔で中途半端な英語力なら、ハリウッドでは使い道ないと思うんだけどな。I don't think Hollywood will have any use for her even if she's got a face like that since her English isn't exactly good
- あっちで生活して連日オーディション受けまくり落ちまくりしないと無理だろ目指してる人間はいっぱいいるんだからさIt'll be impossible unless she lives there and go to auditions almost every single day.
There are also a lot of people who want to become actresses, you know.
- 日本人の中では十分バタ臭い顔してるけど、海外行ったら完璧アジア人。She totally looks exotic here in Japan, but she'll only be seen as an Asian overseas
- おっぱい丸出しの汚れ役ならチョイ役で雇ってもらえそうだけど、主演とかそれに準じる役は無理だろうなぁ。ハリウッド女優と並んだら公開処刑確定だもの。If she goes for small, dirty roles where she'll show her breasts then I think someone is bound to hire her. But I think it'll be impossible for her to play leads or major supporting roles. There's no doubt that she'd be publicly executed if she stands next to other Hollywood actresses.
- 語学留学した旦那に教えてもらえば良いじゃんWhy not just learn from your husband who studied the language abroad?
- 教材揃えるより一冊丸暗記したほうが速いんでないの？Won't it be faster to learn if she completely memorizes one book, rather than collecting all of these different learning materials?
- 夫婦共々勘違いっぷりが痛いなｗしかもいくら本読んだからって喋れるものではないIt's pretty painful to see how this couple seemingly has the wrong idea.
You won't be able to speak the language that easily just by reading some books.
- その前に演技どうにかしろよWhy not do something about your acting first?
- 元々そんな美人とおもってなかったけど八重で完全に馬脚顕したよな前髪上げたら強力もメイサも普通に綾瀬の足元にすら寄れなかったI never really considered her beautiful, but she totally just gave herself away when she appeared in Yae no Sakura. Gouriki and Meisa never stood a chance against Ayase with their hair up like that.
- でも一回でも読んだなら偉いねBut it's great that she was able to read these books a least once
- そんな黒木さんにスピードラーニングSpeed learning would be good for Kuroki-san
- スピードラーニングおすすめなんと聞き流すだけでいいらしい！！Speed learning's recommended.
I heard that you just have to listen to the lessons without paying attention!!
- 会話程度ならフルハウスとフレンズで充分なのにアホだな。If she just wants to learn how to converse, then just watching Full House or Friends will do the trick.
Laugh along with their sitcoms! That's the fun way to learn English.
- 家庭内では旦那と英語で会話すればいーじゃなーいShe should just talk to her husband at home in English
- 父ちゃん白血病で亡くなったんだねAh, her dad died of leukemia, huh
- あんまりやる気は無さそうだな2009年12月4日リリコ：海外に進出したりとかは考えていないですか？ アメリカで女優とか。メイサ：英語がペラペラではないから。今、勉強しているんですけどね。そこをゴールとか目標にしているわけではないんだけれど、何か新しいことに挑戦したいっていう思いはすごくありますし、行ってみたいという気持ちはありますね。December 4, 2009
LiLiCo: "Aren't you thinking of working overseas? Like becoming an actress in America?"
Meisa: "I'm not fluent in English, but I am currently studying. It's not like that's my goal, but there is this feeling in me of wanting to try new things and going there."
- 父親に教えてもらえば？あと結婚前に温泉旅行行った可夢偉What about asking her father to teach her?
Or learning from Kamui who she went with to the hot springs before she got married?
- いい女だけど旦那が残念She's a fine woman, but the husband is meh.
- 一冊数十回繰り返し音読した方がいいんだろうけど飽きるもんね。It's better to repeat one book over 10 times and keep reciting the phrases, but you get tired quickly with that.
- こんなもん買うよりあっちで暮らせよｗIt's better to live over there instead of buying things like this
- まず日本で実績残せば？代表作と呼べるものないしまぁ日本でもイメージダウンが大きくてもう消えそうだけどWhat about leaving results in Japan first?
I don't think that she's had a defining role yet. Well, her image has dropped a lot in Japan too, and it feels like she's going to disappear soon.
- 金だけあるから本は買えるWell, you can buy books if you've got the money
Shop for Meisa Kuroki-related items on YESASIA
Buy Japanese learning resources from AMAZON
Shop for watches on RAKUTEN
Shop for watches & timepieces on YESSTYLE