Actor Hiro Mizushima (29) was in attendance for the red carpet event of the movie Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler, in theaters January 18, 2014). The last time Hiro Mizushima attended a public event was in April 2011 for a commercial presscon, which makes it 2 and a half years since his last public appearance.
Due to his long absence from events, there were a lot of times where Mizushima looked lost as he kept trying to look for the right words. There was also an incident where he got the question wrong and answered something entirely different.
He commented on his first leading role in 3 years and says: "I have been blessed with an amazing group of staff and cast members. All I thought about was to do my best". He also said that playing the role of a perfect devil was "very demanding." He has been in character since they started filming 6 months ago, and comments: "I thought that I had to take responsibility in portraying the role" since it is based on a popular manga series.
He was apparently nervous about getting to star alongside other actresses again after a long time away from work and comments: "There were a lot of times when I was doing things as if I forgot I was an actor" Yuka also mentioned that: "He seemed to have the jitters at the beginning".
- Hiro Mizushima's face has deteriorated
- Has his face eroded or something?
- What happened.....
Hiro Mizushima's face looks so rough. He's deteriorated so much.
- Did he have chin reduction?
He's no longer an ikemen w
- Hm? Did Mizushima always have this kind of face?
- Cut your bangs
- He's starting to look like Michael Jackson
- Hiro Mizushima is his stage name, right?
So he can still use it even after getting fired from Ken-On?
- His face now is like that of a housewife who has gotten tired of life
- Gouriki here doesn't look bad at all
- To think that there was a time when Hiro Mizushima was called a flawless ikemen.
Now, the area around his chin doesn't look nice and his eyebrows look weird.
He'll be in danger unless he continues doing jobs where people can see him.
- I can't stand people like Yuka who look like squirrels
- 剛力が可愛くなってるｗｗかでなれおんかと思ったｗｗGouriki's become cute ww
I thought she was Reon Kadena ww
- So even if you're young, you deteriorate if you don't get any exposure for a couple of years, huh
- He's supposed to be the orthodox handsome type, but why did he put weird makeup on himself?
Did he get advice from a fortune teller or something?
- Don't you think his face has become weird?
I never really liked his face, but it's not a matter of preference, his face just looks plain weird.
I wonder why Hiro Mizushima just suddenly started looking like a wax figure
- His face looks really gross... Has it always been like this?
- Did Hiro Mizushima always look like this...
It's disgusting... Is it because of his eyebrows?
- Mizushima looks more like a black lizard than a black butler
- 水嶋ヒロ今の方が原作と似てる髪型やんなぜ映画はパーマなんだよｗHiro Mizushima's current hairstyle looks more like the one from the original.
Why is he permed in the movie? w
Isn't the shape of his pants weird? Is he wearing them low?
- KAGEROU事件いやな事件だったねThe KAGEROU incident.
That really was a bad one.
* (The award-winning book Mizushima wrote under the pen name Satoshi Saito)
Mizushima and Ayaka, I can't believe this pair would deteriorate this much in just a few years...
Mizushima's 30 already. These kind of clothes don't suit him.
- Mizushima alone was already bad, but he's combined with Gouriki and Yuka?
He looks like he's in a visual-kei band (in a bad sense)
Shop for Hiro Mizushima-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Kuroshitsuji goods on YESASIA
Shop for Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) costumes and other goods on RAKUTEN
Shop for Hiro Mizushima-related items on AMAZON
Shop for Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) goods on AMAZON