It's the type of contradiction that only happens once every 10 years wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
- これはひどいThis is horrible
- いつのだよWhen the heck was that issue
- 岡田が表紙で説得力ゼロだなThat feature has zero persuasive power since Okada's on the cover
- 女がよくやるじゃんこういうのWomen do this a lot, right?
- やめてくれ…CUT IT OUT...
- 男は顔じゃない(一定水準以上は前提)Men aren't about their faces (with the premise that they should be at least above average)
- 清純派AV女優みたいなもんだろIt's like saying there's a "pure and innocent AV actress"
- ひさびさの矛盾Now that's a kind of contradiction that we haven't seen in a while
- ここまできれいな矛盾は久しぶりIt's been a while since we saw such an obvious contradiction such as this
- じゃあ誰なら適任だったのかThen who should've been on the cover?
Someone on Tsukaji's level will lack impact.
- 俺を表紙にするべき・・・They should put me on the cover...
- これはないNo way
- 女「男は（女を）顔で選ぶな」Woman: "Men should not choose (a woman) based on the face"
- くそわろたDamn, LOL
- 岡田は顔だけじゃねーだろOkada just isn't about the face!
He's also accomplished academically and in sports!
- 俺の顔でやれよUse my face instead.
I don't have anything inside so it'll also lack persuasiveness, but it's at least better than Okada.
- 誰かこれめっちゃブサイクに差し替えて説得力のある表紙にしてくれよSomeone, go change the cover to someone really ugly
- 女の方が確実に面食いWomen are definitely the ones who are more after the looks.
It's just that they are also after money and other stuff so it doesn't seem that way.
Men on the other hand are somewhat fine as long as they get to do it with the woman so they're not too particular with the looks.
- AKBとか見てると実際は女のほうが面食いなんだなぁと思うLooking at AKB makes me think that women are the ones who are after the looks
- まあつまり顔ってことだよWell, it just means that it's all about the face.
Don't mind it you guys.
I think these criteria are pretty normal, but don't tell me that you guys have 5 or more matches in this list:
A woman can't go out with a man who...
A: ...does not pay for the date
B: ...cannot eliminate insects
C: ...is lower than 175cm
D: ...earns less than \3 million a year
E: ...has a small package
F: ...is bad in bed
G: ...lives with his parents
H: ...has a Galapagos cellphone*
(a "feature phone", or nowadays, the Japanese cellphones that are not smartphones)
I: ...doesn't have a long wallet
J: ...has his hair cut at home or at a barbershop
K: ...is an Internet rightist / bald / or a fatty
L: ...does not have a credit card
M: ...still has a "dependent" status even when he's not that young anymore
N: ...are so fixated on virgins
Maybe the article is written with the premise that the guy is already an ikemen, and they're saying to go find the best man who also has the best personality
Looks like they went full force there to confuse the readers
Shop for Junichi Okada-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Junichi Okada-related items on YESASIA
Shop for everything Johnny's Jimusho-related on CDJapan
Buy Johnny's Books and Magazines from YESASIA
Shop for Japanese magazines on AMAZON