In 2009, Takatsuki played a boy's role in the drama Otomen, where she portrayed the child version of Masaki Okada's character. The following year, she made her debut as an artist with the group bump.y, together with Nanami Sakuraba. She also played a student in the 2012 drama GTO, which made headlines by gathering popular actresses such as Haruna Kawaguchi, Mariya Nishiuchi, Tsubasa Honda, and others. She has gradually increased her reportoire with the help of her mature looks and gorgeous face.
And to prove this, she actually plays the role of a 23-year-old in Toshi Densetsu no Onna 2 named Ayano, a detective who deeply idolizes Masami Nagasawa's character Tsukiko Otonashi.
As soon as the drama started, people on the Internet have been saying that she looks like Masami Nagasawa. There are even comments on her blog like, "I think you look like Masami Nagasawa, what do you think about that?", and "I'm so surprised! There's a super cute girl like this who looks like Masami Nagasawa!".
- Not bad, not bad at all
- Oh wow, that's nice
- There are quite a lot of girls with this kind of face who have pretty large chests
- It's pretty rare to cast 2 similar-looking faces with similar characters in one drama
- Small face, long neck
- The makeup on the first photo is horrible, but she'll definitely be more popular if she goes with natural make up
- She's 16?
- Now this is what you call a hit, no complaints, she's cute and has nice style.
But I think she should grow her hair longer to differentiate herself a bit more from Masami Nagasawa.
- It's just the hair that's similar
- People labeled as
Sister of ◯◯
Husband of ◯◯
The person ◯◯ is still looked upon as the better one, so these people compared to ◯◯ will never exceed the original.
Boobies - pass
And she's only 16 so she'll still become much more beautiful from here.
- I approve of her style and figure, but that isn't the face of someone who'll get her big break
- They do look alike, but I think she's consciously trying to look like her
- First of all, I really can't say that Masami Nagasawa herself made a huge break
- Even the slightly ugly features look similar
Her legs aren't that long
I'm LOLing at the 2nd picture, she's shaking the hand but she's looking at the camera w
Am I the only one who thinks that Chinami Suzuki is the one who looks like Masami Nagasawa?
- Nice body she's got there
- True, she is cute, but I'm fine with Masami
She's got great style and her body looks yummy
Her legs are too short (´･ω･｀)
If she looks like Masami Nagasawa, then I prefer Nagasawa
They say she looks like Nagasawa but isn't she just trying to look like her?
- 長澤まさみのいいところは、神が与えた歯並びと足の長さ。Masami Nagasawa's good points are her god-given teeth and long legs.
It's no contest if it's just their faces that look alike.
- That's an insult to Masami Nagasawa.
Their cuteness level is totally different.
- Not really Masami Nagasawa, but she looks like Hideo Ishiguro
- Not quite.
- She does look like her.
But if she just looks like her, then that means that she won't have a spot in the industry unless she drives away the original.
So if a Masami Nagasawa look-alike is in her own drama then won't people get confused as to who's who?
- なんか違うThere's something off.
And I'd rather have Chinami Suzuki.
There may be a lot of Nagasawa look-alikes, but there's only one Masami Nagasawa
Buy Sara Takatsuki Photo Book 16 from CDJapan
Buy Sara Takatsuki 2014 Calendar from CDJapan
Shop for bump.y-related items on CDJapan