(Related post about Kahara HERE)
When we asked her to look back at this past year, she happily answered without any delay: "Wow, it truly has been a happy and wonderful year. I may have been busy and my schedule was packed, but it was actually fulfilling year. I was happy to see money being deposited into my account and to see those amounts reflected in my bank book. It made me feel that I have been accepted as a member of society".
There was one question which we had to ask this day. We heard that Kahara now has a new "love in her life", which according to the information that our publication has gathered, is that Kahara has been going out with Tsuneyasu Takeda, an instructor at Keio University.
(Continued after the jump)
- ねーよｗｗNo way ww
- たまげたなぁNow that's a surprise
- 華原って出自がアレなんだが大丈夫なのかね？竹田も単にミーハーなんだなwHe must be aware of where Kahara's coming from, but is he alright with that?
Maybe Takeda himself is just a passionate fan w
- 竹田さんは自由人ですなｗ長男じゃなかっけ？家柄とか気にせんでいいんか？So Takeda-san is being left to do what he wishes, huh w
Was he the eldest in the family? Doesn't he need to be concerned about the social standing and such?
- 朋ちゃんよかったね血筋がきっちりしてたら再婚繰り返したり、詐欺事件なんか起こさないだろうし。I'm happy for Tomo-chan.
If he's from a decent lineage then he probably won't keep on remarrying and committing fraudulent acts.
- 旧皇族の家なんて周囲に絶対反対されるんじゃBut won't the people around these members of the imperial family oppose to this?
- 大事にしてくれそうな人を見つけてよかったね。ともちゃん。Good for you Tomo-chan, looks like you've found a man who'll take good care of you
- 「後日、待ち合わせをすると、彼は、私の誕生日が近いからって、サプライズでお誕生日のお祝いをしてくれたんです。昭和天皇ご愛用のバッグをプレゼントにいただいて」"We arranged a date on a later day, and he knew that my birthday was coming up, so he prepared a surprise for me and celebrated it with me. He gave me a bag that was used fondly by the Emperor Showa."
- 宮崎哲弥って、華原朋美のファンじゃなかったっけｗｗWasn't Tetsuya Miyazaki a Tomomi Kahara fan? ww
- ええっ、いいのかよそれでEhh, is this alright?
- 明治天皇の玄孫そりゃースバ抜けて誰も持っていないものを持った人と言えるだろうなこの肩書きそうそう手に入らないでしょGreat-great-grandson of Emperor Meiji.
You can really say that this is a person who is above the rest, and possesses something that no one else has.
You can't get this sort of title that easily.
- 竹田って独身だったのかSo Takeda's single?
- これはびっくりな組み合わせｗNow that's a surprising pair w
- 話し合うんかいなI wonder if they really have topics to talk about
- 朋ちゃんちは芸能人のくせに裕福で家族の仲が良いからそれなりの家柄の人がいいのかもな。それにしても天皇家は飛びすぎだがwTomo-chan hails from a wealthy family despite being in showbiz, and they're all in pretty good terms so she might really have a pretty good family background.
But someone from the emperor's family, that's pretty outrageous w
- この時のDTDX見てたわ竹田さんの別荘の映像のときにニッツェだかのブサイク女芸人が「こんな所に1人で住んでるんですか？私がお世話しますよ～」とか言ってたけどやっぱりそいつらとは付き合わなかったかｗI watched this DTDX episode.
When Takeda-san's resthouse was shown, there was this ugly female comedian, I think it was Nitze, who said, "You live in a place like this by yourself? Then I'll go take care of you~".
So he didn't go with those comediennes, huh.
- 竹田ってそういう血筋だったのかI didn't know that Takeda hails from that sort of family
- 玄孫なんて存在より怪しいのないわ劉備と同じじゃねーかThere's nothing more fishy than a great-great-grandson.
That's the same as Ryubi.
- 見た目によらず竹田やるなｗ女に興味なさそうに見えるのに、たった1回共演しただけで誘うなんて。こりゃ華原以外にもいろいろ声かけてそうだなｗNot bad for Takeda, you can't judge a book by its cover, huh w
He doesn't look like the type who'd be interested in women, but to think that he was able to ask her out on this one occasion that brought them together?
Now I get the feeling that he's also like this to other women w
- 肝臓とかボロボロだろうになあ竹田は血統、血縁の重要さを知ってるんだから、まともな子供を残しといてほしいんだがなぁHer liver must be totally destroyed.
Takeda knows the importance of bloodlines and blood relations, so I think he wants to give birth to a proper child.
- もっと若い女選べよ・・・He should choose a younger woman...
- あいつかwwwメンヘラ選ぶ度胸すげぇOh, that guy www
He sure has guts to choose an insane woman like her
- このところの竹田のテンションの謎が解けたNow the mystery why Takeda seems so upbeat these days has been solved
- 少し顔にてるな・・・明治天皇にHis face does resemble... Emperor Meiji...
- 時代劇並みに下剋上すぎるww朋ちゃん苦労してるからこれぐらいはいいんでないかい・・This is an upheaval story similar to those in period flicks ww
Tomo-chan has been living a pretty difficult life so don't you think it's fine that she's settling down with someone like him...
- 華原もアレだが男の方は胡散臭すぎるKahara's a bit on that side too, but this man takes the cake for being really fishy
- 皇族の血うんぬんはどうでもいいけど学者の嫁になれるならうらやましいI don't care about royal heritage.
I'm just envious that she gets to be the wife of a scholar.
- 権威にすがりつきたい年頃なんだろう・・・40直前だものShe must want to cling onto authority, huh...
Well, she's about to turn 40 after all.
- 竹田ｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗ何しとんねんTakeda wwwwwwwwwwwww
What the heck are you doing?
- てか華原もそれなりに育ちはよさそうだよなActually, I think Kahara's also been raised pretty well.
- さげまん伝説の始まりになるなよThis will be the start of her legend of being bad luck to men
- 案外目先のことしか見ない奴なんだなｗSo he's unexpectedly a man who only sees things that are immediately in front of him, huh
- 共通点は馬やな。The thing they have in common is horses
- 竹田先生やるなぁ最近髪型がオサレになってたから何かあるなと思ってたらNot bad for Takeda-sensei.
No wonder his hairstyle has become more dandy these days.
- 勝ち組朋ちゃんTomo-chan's a winner here
- そう言えば先週、竹田がニコ生で朋ちゃんのＣＤ宣伝してたな何を唐突にｗって思っていたが、ほうほうｗWhich reminds me, Takeda promoted Tomo-chan's CD last week on Niconico Live.
I was surprised why it was so out of the blue, but it's all falling into place now w
- あんなに迷走してたのに、すごい大物つかまえたなあこりゃ凄いShe used to stray off the path back then, and she suddenly grabs hold of a huge one.
This is amazing.