なにを言ってるんだろうWhat the heck is he saying
* "These prawns look so strong."
--"But I'm stronger."
"Nikuine~"TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: 憎い = "nikui" means detestable, provoking, etc. Can also be used to express admiration at a remark that fits the situation perfectly; i.e. 憎いことを言うね "Nikui koto wo iu ne~"
Pun for the word 肉-- "Niku" which means "meat".
"iine~" means " nice~"
"I'll make you say it's delicious."
TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: Pun on iwasete=iwashite=iwashi, or sardines and agemasu - to fry
"It's a bit sour."
TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: pun on Suppai desu=sour, and suppaisu=spice
"How's this dish that uses goya!"
"I am truly happy."
TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: Ureshi-sa = happy; included the word "shi-sa" or "Caesar"
"Have we had enough with squids?"
TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: joke on using "ika" (squid) twice.
"That joke's no good"
TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: joke again using ika=squid
- * This is what we're going with tonight!* I intend on using chicken today!* "That feeling of 'Olive Oil'"* But salad oil is fine too* Olive oil as the base flavor! Olive oil as the hidden flavor! And some more olive oil to finish it off!* (random ingredients)
- 寒いけど、別に嫌悪感はない。They're lame, but it's not really something that you can hate
- 黒歴史確定Definitely a dark past for him
- イケメンはなにいっても許される、かっこいいをみせつけられているIkemens are forgiven for whatever they say, they're just showing how cool they are.
But if you guys say this, you'll be bashed!
- いつかオリーブ畑行ってた時にはI thought that "he finally did it" though when he went to an olive farm
- 海老より強いはちょっと面白かったI did find the part about being stronger than the shrimp a bit funny
- もこみちくんかっこいいよねMokomichi-kun's so cool, yet there aren't any rumors with other women
- 女の噂聞かないなI never hear any rumors linking him to women though
- もこみちと話した女が、ルックスだけで会話が本当につまらない、って言ってたけどなwA woman who was able to talk to Mokomichi said that all he has is looks, and that he's such a boring conversationalist LOL
Well, I don't think he's a mean person though.
- ゲイらしいなI heard he's gay.
He's the partner that male model in Ariyoshi Hanseikai was referring to, right?
- 前見たときに｢僕にはイタリア人の血が流れてるので...｣I did laugh when he said something like, "Because Italian blood runs through my veins...", with a straight face the last time I saw him
- 最近残念なイケメンって印象しかないwMy impression of him is like a disappointing ikemen these days
- 海老は反則The one about the shrimps is like cheating
- 見ててつくろうとは思わない料理The food he cooks aren't the types that would make me want to cook them.
But he seems to be enjoying himself.
- 作る気はしないけど面白いからいいよI don't feel like doing the food he does, but it's fun to watch so I'm fine with it.
- ここでオリーブオイルを入れます(20回繰り返し)And we'll add olive oil here (repeat 20x)
- オリーブオイル多用はあくまでテレビ的ネタで、Using a lot of olive oil like that is just some sort of running joke on TV, right?
There probably aren't that many people who put that insane amount, right?
- やばいねNo good.
He'll just grow into a corny old man at this rate.
- 見た目も言動もオヤジ化してきたな。His looks and his actions have just become like an old man's.
Hasn't he become slightly fatter due to him overusing olive oil?
- 役者としては干され切ってるよねBut it seems that he's been frozen out entirely as an actor.
Is there something about that?
- 毎日料理してるの偉いよ。He's great for cooking every day like that.
That can really get sickening.
Well, in this guy's case, that's his job, and someone else probably prepares the menu for him.
- スーパーでもオリーブオイル製品の種類が増えたよThere are now a lot more different types of olive oil in supermarkets
- 手長エビの破壊力がヤバいDamn, those prawns are so funny
- 電車で笑いそうになったI almost laughed out loud on the train.
I think I'm tired.
Buy the MOCO's Kitchen series (book/DVD) from CDJapan
Shop for Mokomichi Hayami-related items on YESASIA