Why is this guy popular?
- こいつあんまいわれてないけど男版剛力だろNot a lot are saying it, but he's Gouriki's male version
- 綾野よりはイケメンHe looks better than Ayano
- ゴリオシ系？Is he one of the overly pushed talents?
- 向井理とか綾野剛とかと同じゴリ押し枠だろHe's overhyped, just like Osamu Mukai and Gou Ayano
- シンケンジャーだからオタクには叩かれん模様But he's Shinkenger so the otakus can't seem to bash him
- かっこええやんHe's cool
- むしろ若手の中では上から数えた方が早いと思うわOf all the young actors, I actually think it's easier to count from the top to find him.
It's someone like Haruma Miura that I don't quite understand.
- 高身長だしかっこいいやんHe's tall and handsome
- やっぱり身長って大事だわHeight really is important
- 綾野剛向井理よりはよっぽどマシって程度He's at least more decent than Gou Ayano and Osamu Mukai
- 目は良いけどそれ以外はそうでもないHe has nice eyes, but everything else? Not so much.
- 顔はまあよくみたらイケメンか？When you look closely at his face, "Is he an ikemen?"
--- is what I would say. But I think he has his distinct qualities.
I think he's definitely a few levels above Osamu Mukai.
- イケメンなんだろうけど何か見ていて気持ち悪いHe is an ikemen, but looking at him makes me feel sick.
I understand that my face is 100% more disgusting than his, but he's the unpleasant type of ikemen.
- 梅ちゃん先生でブレイクしたんやろ？He made his break in Umechan Sensei, right?
- 映画でもドラマでも結果は出てないHe hasn't showed any good results in movies nor in dramas, yet he's always in commercials.
He's exactly like Gouriki.
- 情熱大陸かなんかでこいつでてたけど、I saw this guy on Jounetsu Tairiku, but I got surprised at how he acted queerly during this fan handshake event.
- 宮迫とバカリズムたした顔He looks like a cross between Miyasako and Bakarhythm
- 造形が特別悪いわけではないが髪型に左右されるタイプかもしれんなHe's not particularly ugly, but he might be the type who's judged based on his hair.
He was actually pretty cool in Shinken.
- 綾野はいかんなAyano's no good.
I'm fine with having someone like him as an actor, but you can't consider him as an ikemen.
- 綾野は地道に活動してやっと日の目を見た感じなのにAyano just kept working hard under the radar, and he just finally found his place in the sun.
I feel sorry for him that people are saying he's overhyped.
- 綾野はスピードワゴン小沢にしかみえんAyano just looks like Speed Wagon's Ozawa to me
- 綾野は役者としてならええと思うよI think Ayano's good as a character actor
- 最近のイケメンのハードルが低すぎるThe ikemen bar seems to have been set so low these days.
This guy isn't an ikemen at all.
The word ikemen refers to people like Masanobu Ando.
- イケメンなら岡田将生Masaki Okada's the ikemen
- 格好いいけどちょっと崩れてるぐらいが人気出やすいんやないか？He's handsome but don't you think someone who isn't that perfect would become more popular?
There are a lot of people like that in Johnny's.
- 綾野とか田中圭とか実力がある俳優っていう括りなら分かるけどI'd understand it if you categorize people like Gou Ayano and Kei Tanaka as talented actors, but they are definitely not ikemens.
I'd still get it if you call someone like Tori Matsuzaka an ikemen.
- 身長180の時点でとりあえずイケメンへの道のりは開けてるわけでなBut just being 180cm tall opened the path for him towards becoming an ikemen
- 指が長くて爪も大きくて超綺麗He has long fingers, huge nails, and is super beautiful.
He himself even said that he's confident about this.
- ちょっとブルース・リーに似てる気がするI think he slightly resembles Bruce Lee
- 河村隆一と陣内智則を足して割ったらIf you add Ryuichi Kawamura and Tomonori Jinnai together and divide the sum by 2,
then you get Tori Matsuzaka.
- どっかで綺麗な堤真一って書いてあるのみてI remember reading somewhere that he's like a prettier version of Shinichi Tsutsumi, and that made me think that they do kinda look alike.
He's tall, and I think he's got glamour among the younger actors that we have.
Shop for Tori Matsuzaka-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Tori Matsuzaka-related items on YESASIA